Sunday, June 7, 2009

Angry vegetarians, etc.

So, this is my eleventy billionth attempt at starting a blog. Ok...that's a lie. This is only my second time, but this time I have made a solemn vow to myself and anyone who chooses to follow my blog, to be nothing but entertaining. If you've come to my blog looking for structure, well, you'll be sorely disappointed. Some choose to blog about one particular topic. Not me. No, sir. Welcome to the garbage disposal that is the "Life of Rainbows and Sausages". Prepare to have your sensibilities offended...

A wise, chubby, little kid on the hit reality show Wife Swap once said, "Life ain't all rainbows and sausages." And thank goodness, because who wants a bunch of greedy leprechauns and pissed off vegetarians running around ruining everyone's day (disclaimer: I have nothing against vegetarians, pissed off or otherwise. I have lots of vegetarian friends. I even tried to BE a vegetarian once, but it turns out that I really like meat a lot). I digress. This fat little kid was onto something...life certainly isn't all "rainbows and sausages", but that's not going to stop me from pretending that it is!

Who the hell does the broad think she is? Well, dear reader, you've answered your own question. I am nothing more and nothing less than a "broad". My self-censor is in the shop. I'm cranky. I'm crass. I curse. I drink tea with my pinky tucked IN. I'm a crunchy free-thinker, a birth doula, an awesome mom, a lousy housewife, an actress and playwright. I'm eccentric and I don't fit the mold. I'll keep you on your toes and make you laugh. I might even offend you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on taking the plunge and blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome (back I guess) to the world of bloggering as I like to call it. I can only hope for your poor family's sake and the welfare of your child that you don't become as obsessed as I am.
    Can't wait to hear about your shenannegins

    ReplyDelete