Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Dances Galore!

It's a VERY exciting time! Reasons I am excited:

1. Tonight, I am auditioning for what promises to be a great Indy Fringe play, Stetson Manifesto. I've never met the director, but according to him I inspired him to do the show. Because of that, I think it's only fitting that I get a role in it. If not, I'll punch him in the Adam's apple and run.

2. Tomorrow I get to experience the Gay Pride Festival for the first time ever. I can't begin to tell you how thrilled this makes me. I love gays and I love festivals and when you put the two together, add the quadratic formula and multiply it by pi and booze, that equals magic and nudity. What could be better?

3. Tonight and Sunday I get to dress up like a trollop from the 1940's and wear red lipstick in Spotlight Players' production of Sorry, Wrong Number. Red lipstick makes me happy.

4. Myself, along with Ron Spencer (artistic director of Theatre On The Square) and fabulous fellow actors, Jay Hemphill and Dannon Crews are writing and producing Indy's premiere of America's Next Top Bottom-a theatrical reality spoof of America's Next Top Model only with more fabulousness! We're holding auditions on Monday and Tuesday June 15th & 16th from 7-9 pm at Theatre On The Square. Prizes will be awarded to the winner, so if you (or any other attention whore you know) think you have what it takes, be there! It's going to be ridiculous (in an awesome way!)

5. One of my doula clients is about to pop! Yay, babies!

Have a splendid weekend, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment